What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
- We offer the use of a secure server via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section is adopted to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA shall have the same meaning when used in this section.
From January 1, 2020, California residents have the following rights:
Right to Know – You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, the categories of third parties with whom we share such information, and information about our sale or disclosure for business purposes of your Personal Information to third parties.
Right to Delete – You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we have collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Right to Opt Out of Sale – You have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information to third parties. From January 1, 2020, you can exercise this right through the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link on our Sites or by contacting us using the contact information provided at the end of this section. Please note we do not sell the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization.
Right to Non-Discrimination – You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights.
If you would like to exercise one or more of the above rights, please contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this section. We may need you to provide additional information to verify your request, such as providing certain data elements so that we can confirm they match the Personal Information already maintained by us. We will not use this additional information for anything other than handling your request. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request in certain circumstances on your behalf. Such authorized agent must be registered with the California Secretary of State. We will endeavor to respond to all such requests within forty-five (45) days, although there may be a brief delay in processing a request while we verify that the request is valid and originates from you as opposed to an unauthorized third party. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
OTHER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, residents of the State of California have the right to request, once a year, a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain categories of Personal Information during the preceding year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and the categories of Personal Information the company shares.
If you are a California resident and you have questions about our privacy practices or would like to exercise one or more of the rights listed above, please send your request to the following mailing address:
2800 112th St, Suite 100
Grand Prairie, TX 75050-6499
Attn: Marketing Dept
You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field of request letter. You must include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information to allow us to respond to you.